Thursday, November 9, 2017

GRATITUDE MONTH--DAY #9: MY BOYS

My boys! Oldest to youngest, they are Jacob, Karl, Hans, & Luke

These four amazing human beings are my children! And I couldn't be more grateful! They are each as precious as the earth itself, as light and sun and song.

They have taught me, no brought me to be myself, challenged me to live with love, with authenticity and grace. It's impossible to parent without grace and they have offered me more than I could have imagined possible. Hans died at 11, about a year after this photo was taken. And the other three have grown into such amazing adults! I continue to learn from them to be kind, generous, loving and respectful of myself, of others and the earth!

Even Hans, continues to give to us, to teach us to be joyful, to live in the moment, to treasure what we have and celebrate those we love!

I am honored, humbled and so grateful! Jacob, Karl, Hans, Luke! My boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment