Thursday, November 16, 2017

GRATITUDE MONTH--#15: REFLECTIONS

I'm pausing today to give thanks for Reflections! There has always been something magical to me about visual reflections. The ones you most often notice are probably when you are at the lake at dawn. But you can find them in puddles, windows, mirrors, and even the shiny surface of your car. 

Each time I pause to look at a reflection it expands my understanding, it alters my view of the world. Puddle reflections expand the depth of the shallow waters. Sunset reflections magnify the color. And even when the surface is not flat or calm, the texture that the reflection creates makes me pause to wonder.


My inner reflections grow deeper as i engage more in the visual reflections. It just seems like a gift that keeps on giving and giving. Abundance indeed! I am sooo thankful for all of this beauty! 

Reflections! (18 slides in slideshow--Enjoy!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jules, I love this topic, your writing, and the beautiful slideshow. Here, you are able to assist us in seeing beyond what is in front of us, around us...but also what is reflected. I'm grateful for your observation ability, deep heart and the ability to share these experiences in word and image. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rena! Glad the slide show worked!

    ReplyDelete