Sunday, November 26, 2017

GRATITUDE MONTH--#25: TODAY'S LITTLE REMINDER

In a conversation this morning, an old truth bubbled up to the surface. It was this wisdom I had learned from a little girl with a big heart. 
You don't have to wait to grow up; you don't have to wait to have enough money or be rich; you don't even really have to know what you are doing to make a difference. Just follow your heart and when you need it, ask for help from friends.
She didn't tell me this. I just learned it from watching her work and live. I mean, if we all waited until everything was just right, we would never get anything done.

Today, I am grateful for this little reminder, this piece of wisdom. What a relief to know I don't have to wait for the perfect conditions. I can just start from my heart and move from there. And there is no need to judge my success on my speed of movement. I will move on as I am able. 

I wish you the same grace for your dreams and projects and even for your obligations that are waiting for you. 

Peace!

Jules





No comments:

Post a Comment