Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I AM THE SONG!

I am the song
I will pierce your heart with my sharp arrow
I will crack open the armor you have built around each cell
I will stimulate your heart to beat harder, faster, stronger
I will create vibration and color in your eyes
I will give your passion a voice
I will make you move; arms, legs, hips feeling the beat
I will open your ears to the voices of those around you
I will show you how harmony works and the possibilities for community
I will soothe your grief, celebrate your victory, rock you to sleep
I will remind you of the voices of angels
I will connect you to yourself and to God
For I am energy, power, spirit
I am the song

© 2009 Julie A. Bonde

If you would like to read more about how we live in, with, and around music, tune into my friend Conie's blog at http://pointsoflightmusic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment