Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Word Diet

My husband says the emails I write are too long…that I should never ask more than 3 questions or make more than 3 points if I expect to get a response…yikes!! That means I’ve got a lot of cutting back on words to do!! So here’s a few attempts to be brief…:o)

Love you on a (word) diet
You
Me
Magic
Mysterious connections
Overlooking difference
Forgiving doubt
Creating joy
Encouraging growth
Amazing
Me
You
Love
© 2008 Julie A. Bonde

Half
Half a friendship is only one
Ignore one half of a friendship
Whether the person ignored is you or the other
You end up without a friendship
© 2008 Julie A. Bonde

Who saves whom?
She walked right past all the slime
Looked right through the grime
Reached through the darkness
Grasped the desperate hand
And found her self saved in the process.

How could she then reason it made sense to later walk away,
And let go of the hand that had saved her?
© 2008 Julie A. Bonde

The profit of friendship
Smiling
Gotta smirk in my soul
Know that it’s because I like who I am
That I like who you are when you’re with me
When we’re together, we know the secrets
The idiocies that make life so silly
You can’t help but have a smirk
In your soul
© 2008 Julie A. Bonde

No comments:

Post a Comment