Saturday, September 30, 2023

Poetry Wisdom

The Wisdom of Poetry (9/30/23)

My favorite thing about poetry (or Micro Fiction as I sometimes call it) is that it cuts to the chase, leaving the unnecessary grammar and long sentences and getting to the point faster. Just yesterday I was looking at some old writings and found a couple short poetry that spoke to me from my former self. I thought i would share those with you. Here you go....along with a photo of my dear son Hans who is the subject of one of these poems.

Micro Fiction or Poetry

NEW VISION (15 words on 6/18/11)
an old moldy roof window
painted with new life
changes how I see my dreams

SLOW DOWN (15 words on 10/6/13)
Walking on Sore feet
Slows me down
Allowing for a longer view
Of today’s gifts

HANS (20 words about Hans on 10/6/13)
Jumping with excitement
Raging with injustice
Purring with love
His short life
Left a long legacy
Enthusiasm
Friendship
Family
Dragonflies

copywrite by Julie A. Bonde

No comments:

Post a Comment