Tuesday, November 1, 2022

A SUNSET PICNIC


October 30th was a warm and still evening for us in the city. After a day of singing in church choir and later singing with friends in song circle, I asked my husband if we could have a sunset picnic. We picked up our favorite order at Leann Chin and drove up to what we call "cemetery hill" with our food. After a little walk, we brought our chairs to the top of the hill for dinner and a show! And what a show it was! Keep in mind, this is a sunset in the middle of metropolitan area. I couldn't help myself and my camera agreed! It was too beautiful a show to miss! I'm not sure which tasted better, the fried rice and spicy chicken or the constant display of color and clouds dancing together before our eyes. If you ever get a chance, head up to cemetery hill and don't forget your camera. It's worth the price of admission and then some! Click on the video below to get a taste. Enjoy!


I am so grateful for the abudance of beauty this world provides. 
This is my first entry for Gratitude Month! 


1 comment: