Sunday, November 16, 2014

TUG OF WAR

My work is calling and some of it is challenging...so I am experiencing a tug of war within...the jules on the left is in favor of sticking with it through the challenging part and getting it done and the jules on the right favors finding some pleasurable distraction, perhaps a movie or writing an email to a friend. I'd like to believe that I'll be better at this in the morning but I am afraid this will not be so. So the tug of war continues...I love this work, I want to do it well and yet I resist the doing of it. I like having the challenge of reaching beyond my comfort level and I also want it all to flow easier so I can get this done.

And so it is when living downwind from Eden....sometimes it is not clear if I am winning or losing, making progress or just walking in circles. Sometimes life is just messy.

~jules, November 16, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment