Monday, November 16, 2009

double your donation on Tuesday!

Dear friends, loved ones and acquaintances.

you are receiving this email because I sent it to everyone on my contact list. I figured for this one day, it was worth a try. I apologize if you already got a notice from someone else.

On Tuesday, November 17, 2009, every donation made to The Dragonfly Project through www.GiveMN.org could be matched. Please consider giving to this project whose purpose is to bring hope to those who are grieving. We are still run only by volunteers. Nearly all donations go directly back to printing cards, making key chains and sending them out to folks who are grieving over the loss of a loved one. In our seven and half years of operation, we have sent out over 23 thousand condolence cards with story and key chain.

This project was started because our son Hans died at age 11 of a brain tumor. It was started by an 11 year old girl who now is a freshman in college. it has brought hope and miracles to thousands. it has meant everything to Pete & I. Please consider giving to this organization. We are a registered non-profit.

thanks for the thought and all the kindness you have shown Pete & I over the years.

blessings,

Julie Bonde



--
God loves, I live...
I love, I live...
God leads, I follow...
It's as simple as this:
Only Love!

Whispers of Wisdom
madjules@gmail.com
http://downwindfromeden.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment